With a great variety of models, cables and wires are differentiated according to their resistance to electric current, millimeter and color.
How to choose them depends on the needs of your project and installation. Choosing the right cables and wires avoids problems in the future, such as power outages, short circuits or fires, in cases where the energy that goes through drivers is too strong for them.
· Cables up to 750V (V, FV, FVV)
· Cables up to 1KV (XV, XAV, FBBN, RV-K)
· Medium voltage cables
· Aluminium cables (LSVAV, LXS, LSVV)
· Halogen-free and fire-resistant cables
· Control cables with and without mesh
· Communications cables
· Accessories (terminals, copper and aluminium connections)